Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are the children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate. Psalm 127:3-5
Monday, November 16, 2009
Happy Birthday James!!
James is 8 years old today!!! James is such a loving kid. He's a great big brother to his sisters and a best friend to his older brother. He loves to play hockey, play tennis, go fishing, go canoeing, and play board games. We're so glad to have been given this "miracle" baby eight years ago! We love you JB!!!
Hugs and loads of love to our precious grandson. I remember what you said you wanted for your birthday and I'll bring it. do you remember what you said, James BOURDO?
2 comments:
Happy Birthday James !!!!!!
Hugs and loads of love to our precious grandson. I remember what you said you wanted for your birthday and I'll bring it. do you remember what you said, James BOURDO?
Post a Comment